Collection of Your Information
Selacy furniture may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of products and services, including at the Stores which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about SELACY FURNITURE products and services or sign up to receive SELACY FURNITURE e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Purchasing any product or service from SELACY FURNITURE, whether at a store or through the Sites.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to SELACY FURNITURE.
- Requesting information or assistance from SELACY FURNITURE. Selacy furniture may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding SELACY FURNITURE products and services found on the Sites and/or via official email newsletters and advertisements.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Sites that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that Selacy furniture may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to SELACY FURNITURE, or in other communications to SELACY FURNITURE. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, which is provided by you to SELACY FURNITURE.
Like many websites, Selacy furniture utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Selacy furniture with personal information. Cookies help Selacy furniture to improve the Sites and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Selacy furniture to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting SELACY FURNITURE’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Selacy furniture uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Selacy furniture collects that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information.
Use of Your Personal Information
Upon SELACY FURNITURE’s collection of your personal information, Selacy furniture may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including processing purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Selacy furniture including new store locations, on or through the Sites.
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage SELACY FURNITURE’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect Selacy furniture and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with SELACY FURNITURE’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving SELACY FURNITURE;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Selacy furniture may be stored and processed in the United States or Canada. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Selacy furniture may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Selacy furniture hires to provide services on SELACY FURNITURE’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about SELACY FURNITURE’s products and services. Selacy furniture will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Selacy furniture and/or on SELACY FURNITURE’s behalf. In the event that Selacy furniture is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving SELACY FURNITURE, your personal information and any other information Selacy furniture may have collected through may be transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. Selacy furniture may also disclose your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of SELACY FURNITURE’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Selacy furniture in accordance with applicable laws.
Selacy furniture recognizes the privacy interests of children and Selacy furniture encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 13. Selacy furniture does not target its services or the Sites to children under 13. Selacy furniture does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Selacy furniture does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Selacy furniture (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by SELACY FURNITURE. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from SELACY FURNITURE, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting email@example.com
Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, Selacy furniture will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Requests for access should be sent in writing to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below.
Questions or Comments